Saturday, December 20, 2008

Military Holiday Party

 This is Kevin's work party that we brought Chloe to last night. I actually stood up and had to rock her around for about 30 minutes to try and get her to go to sleep.

She is so funny. Anytime a person tries to hold her (that is not mommy) she just lets them have it! My sweet baby girl...lol

We managed to be able to stay for about 3 hours, which is great considering she has been colicky since she was about 4 weeks old.

Between eating a specialty chef prepared meal (to account for the fact that I can't have dairy) and trying to feed Chloe in the bathroom stall...the night was still a success. I can't wait until she's old enough for me to share all of these stories with her.

Next week is Christmas, so we will see if she allows other people to hold her this time. We will keep trying... 

No comments: