Saturday, May 2, 2009

First for everything...

You must be wondering what exactly is going on in this photo. Let me share. Usually Chloe fusses for a little while after going down for bed. Lately, she has been trying new tricks to see if she can get out of the bed. For some time, it was just "sitting up" in rebellion to sleeping. Last night, something told me to walk in and check on her. When I did, this is what I found. She learned how to pull herself up, and was attempting to figure out how to get out of her bed. Here goes to the lowering of the crib...

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my goodness, I remember when Jayla started doing this. But the funny thing about Jayla was, once she learned to stand up in her bed, she couldn't figure out how to sit or lay back down. So when she got sleepy, she'd sleep standing up. It was so cute to watch her little knees buckle as she'd catch herself.

Watch out now, Chloe will be throwing that little chubby leg over the top of that crib real soon :-).