Wednesday, January 28, 2009

miracles do happen


I just wanted to share a little tidbit for those of you who know someone who has a baby with colic. As most of you know, Chloe cried for the first few months of her life between 5-7 each night. It was very difficult, but her doctors assured me nothing was wrong. I knew better, and kept on until I found out what was wrong with my little girl. Reflux, and food allergies. Either way, before we gave her any medication, we tried a few products. None of which seemed to work, until Colic Calm. I am a huge advocate now! It's all natural, and worked within a few minutes. 

It is a digestive aid, helps with gas relief, and is calming & soothing. The 9 ingredients are: fennel, peppermint, lemon balm, chamomile, caraway, ginger, blackthorn, aloe and vegetable carbon.

Even now, when Chloe has a tummy ache or reflux, I still give this to her. It even has a pleasant taste... It's a miracle. I just wish I had known about it months before.

Oh, and don't be alarmed when you see black poopie. It's completely normal.

It can be ordered through http://www.coliccalm.com

No comments: